Our experience is benchmarked against practical implementations across a range of commercial applications. This provides a reference point against which your requirements can be assessed. The technology source could be mainstream e.g Microsoft, IBM, SalesForce, It could also be chosen from smaller players e.g Huddle, LibreOffice or Zoho.
You may need more or less functionality, deeper or more shallow integration with existing systems. These requirements will be fitted to your budget constraints.
- Word-processing, spreadsheets, slide presentations.
- Sharing information about activity or data across departments or organisations.
Customer Relationship Management
- Managing communications between new and existing customers in an organised way.
- Processes and technologies that support the cataloguing of information so it can be shared in a reliable way.
- Systems that can maintain a real-time view of financial performance e.g Internal Rate of return calculations.
Budgeting and Cashflow
- Modelling and adoption of benchmarks to measure actual activity and monitoring of cash in and out timings.
- Services that will allow control of all financial transactions with suppliers and customers.
- Registers to allow management processes and financial activity against assets to be organised and monitored.
- Systems that can integrate internal and external information across all aspects of the business operation.